Count on Andrews Heating & Cooling to Maximize Your Greater Racine Home Indoor Air Quality
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air quality is one of the biggest environmental risks to your health. In fact, some studies have shown that indoor air may be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. That’s why Andrews Heating & Cooling is dedicated to improving the air in your Greater Racine area home. Your safety is our top concern, so we offer a variety of products to make your air quality as clean as possible.
We Install Purifying Products to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Your Racine Area Home
Our expert technicians have extensive knowledge on indoor air quality and how to enhance it. These are some of the ways we can help create a healthier and more comfortable environment inside your home:
- Air purifiers—these systems are designed to eliminate airborne contaminants. They’re 40 times more effective than a standard furnace filter.
- Humidifiers—maintaining a normal home humidity level (around 40 to 50 percent) can significantly improve your health and comfort.
- Dehumidifiers—on the flipside, dehumidifiers help remove excess moisture from the air. Less moisture in the air means better health, comfort, and home damage control.
- Zoning—this enables you to control comfort in individual rooms of your house. Systems such as ductless split systems maintain temperatures on a room-by-room basis, helping keep your most commonly used rooms more comfortable while saving on energy costs.
- Proper Filter Replacement—replacing your air filters when they get dirty goes a long way in keeping your air clean. You should swap one-inch filters once every 90 days—or if you have a four-inch/high-efficiency filter, clean or change it once every six to 12 months.
- Ventilators—keeping your house well-ventilated helps keep chemicals, particles, and humidity to a minimum. You’ll live healthier and increase your home comfort system’s efficiency.
Let Us Test the Air Quality in Your Southeastern Wisconsin Home
If you’re unsure whether your air quality is affecting your health or comfort, call us today at 262-456-6156 or schedule an appointment online. We’ll inspect your air quality and provide you with the perfect solution for your home.